CHOCOLATE & COFFEE WORKSHOP - TASTING
The perfect workshop for groups and companies, and delicious too!
You will begin your workshop as a group and then divide into two mini workshops, one for chocolate and one for coffee.
What you will learn in the first hour:
- Where chocolate and coffee comes from
- The different varieties of coffee and chocolate in a tasting experience
- how to associate coffee and chocolate to have the perfect combination
- Roasting related to brewing
- Particle sizes, grinding
- Choose the right water, and how water quality effects taste
- Introduction of brewing, ratio and brewing technique
- Manual brewing
- Home brewing
- Learn the traditional tempering technique
- Make your own chocolate mendiants with a selection of dried fruits and nuts
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 800$ (based on min. 8)
Additional guest: 100$ pp (maximum 16)
Possibility to add a gift bag per person with Belgian chocolate truffles and a selection of coffee.
Dates available on request